StatCounter

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Asian Kitchen

I love Sundays. It's Family time. Usually after morning mass, I will take mum for lunch - my time spending with her. This time, on 1 May 2011, we headed to Vivocity for lunch. Spoilt for choices, we chose Asian Kitchen at #B2-29 at Vivocity. Mum loves to go to places that she has visited before.


The Asian Kitchen for Sunday Lunch
Zha Jiang Mian @ $7.20

Noodles with pork, and slightly spicy, that was mum's favourite dish. I shared with her, though, she had more of this dish, cos I usually don't take spicy stuff.


Village Tofu @ $4.90

This is one of my favourite dish. The peanuts mixed with the tofu adds flavour to the dish. This is a dish I will always order when I dine at Asian Kitchen.
Five Spice Roll

This is the first time mum tasted this dish and she loved it. Apparently she commented that I have good taste in choosing my dishes. I grinned at that remark. No suprises when out dinning with my friends for chinese food, I will be the one ordering the food.


Tofu & Five Spice Roll

6 pieces of Pork Dumpling @ $5.20

We were deciding whether to order 4 pieces or 6 pieces of pork dumpling. In the end 6 pieces - and don't we love it when the juice sprouts out in our mouth the moment we chew on the small dumplings.
An enjoyable lunch with mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment