StatCounter

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mr Curry

Situated at #03-84, The Central, we discovered the restaurant Mr Curry tucked in a corner. The warm and convenient setting with yellow and orange color scheme, certainly made us whip up a good appetite for dinner.
Mr Curry under the Waraku brand

Pat all set to try the curry experience
Perilla Umeshu Soda
Jenny had the pink soda drink which she said was cool and refreshing
Pat had the hot ocha as she was feeling slightly under the weather. Staying away from all cold drinks.
Asparagus Tuna Salad
Pat loves the salad

Both Jenny and I shared the salad. Lots of crunchy greens. The tuna blended extremely well with the salad. If I didn't have my main course, I would most likely have ordered a 2nd round of the salad. The Asparagus were minimal.


Seafood Omu Rice


For someone who loves seafood, I couldn't resist trying the seafood omu rice. It was delicious. The egg was smooth and the various pieces of seafood blended into it. Mixing with japanese curry this dish was something different. Imainge having the japanese curry as soup, that was what I did for the remaining curry after I had cleared my main course.


Jenny & Pat - Dinner @ Mr Curry on 10 April 2011
A simple yet delicious feast
Pork Cutlet Rice

Jenny had the pork Cutlet Rice with Spicy curry. Tender pieces of pork Cutlet and sizzling sensation with the spicy curry.



Drinks Session
Vietnamese Coffee for Jenny
Hot Chocolate for Pat

We adjourned to Trung Nguyen for drinks at Liang Court. A relaxing Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment