StatCounter

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chatterbox

Located at Mandarin Orchard, Chatterbox Coffeehouse is a place where I have been having my meals with my mum and friends for the past few months. Thanks to eat@maritus card by OCBC Titanium card, for 2 people, the main courses are at 50% discount. Such a good deal, too good to be missed. All good deals have an expiry date, so is my card, which expired on 31 March 2011. On 28 March, Eunice and I visited Chatterbox for dinner. Eunice wanted to try the chicken rice, hence after coordination, we managed to fix a day to catch up for dinner.
The menu of Chatterbox


Eunice finally at Chatterbox


Chicken Rice -just posing with the food


Chicken Rice priced at $23.80


Eunice with her chicken rice meal


Known for the chicken rice at Chatterbox, the chicken is ever tender and delicious. The rice is smooth and the soup heightens the taste of the dish. The 3 sauces is a must when eating the chicken rice - ginger, chilli and soya sauce. For me the chicken rice at chatterbox is one of the nicest dishes that I have tasted.


Eunice & Pat - dinner time at Chatterbox


Pat with her Lobster Laksa
My favourite dish at Chatterbox


I was first introduced to the lobster laksa when I attended a cornell networking session at Chatterbox coffeehouse in 2010. We were given a set meal which comprised of chicken rice, laksa and a drink. Delightful ambience with hoteliers hosted by Tan Kim Seng (President of Meritus Hotels & Resorts).


Priced at $32, the lobster is meaty and fresh. The gravy is apportion nicely and it blends with the laksa. The eggs adds to the flavour to the dish.

Laksa & Chicken Rice - @50% discount

Desserts @ 50% discount


We ended our dinner with desserts. This was the first time I was having the Chendol priced at $10. Rich in sweetness and generous ingredients in our drinks.





Hence, thanks for the food memories at Chatterbox. I may include the other food that I have tasted at Chatterbox and the friends who have joined me for a meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment