StatCounter

Friday, April 22, 2011

Cambodia (12-16 Dec 2009)



Cambodia, a country I never expected to travel too. To my suprise I actually visited Camobodia from Dec 12 -16 2009. This country knocked on my door 3 times that year. I was suppose to go Gold Coast/Sunshine coast in December. But my trip ws cancelled, hence my Sern Yin my ex-colleague asked me whether I was keen to visit Cambodia, we went down to check out the package at travel fair. Before I knew it, we had signed on for 5 Days Cambodia Experience.

It was a country where the magnificent Angkor Wat captured my attention. A place where one can really take awesome pictures- rustic yet simple. We visited Siem Reap and Phnom Penh. Phnom Penh was really sad - especially the killing fields where the people were brutually tortured.

Let me relieve the cambodia expereince through the next few blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment