StatCounter

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cream Bistro

Tucked in a cosy corner at Pacific Plaza #01-04/05/06, Cream Bistro was the place I headed for lunch after my hair cut on 26 March 2011, a Saturday.


For a 4 course set meal priced at $9.90, it was value for money. I opted for the western set.



Cream & Mushroom soup with garlic bread


The soup was thick and warm. A refreshing feeling I had after drinking the soup.



Tea was served before the main course



Fish & Chips


Breaded Fish was what I had for main course. It was delicious. Mixed with the chilli sauce, it just enhanced the flavour of the dish.





Mango Pudding


Dessert for the day was mango pudding. Delightful and creamy, just the right dish to end off lunch.



After lunch, I headed off to Novena church and then to CSC for mass in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment