StatCounter

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Old Hong Kong

Lunch time - Peichin, Pat & Shannon ( 30 oct 2011)

We met for Singapore Writers Festival on 30 October 2011 in the morning at the museum. After that we headed for lunch. I wasn't feeling well yet I wanted to have lunch before I headed back home to rest.


Old Hong Kong
Located at Raffles City Shopping Centre, we had a taste of dim sum (Hong Kong Style) that day.



2 bowls of century egg porridge shared among the 3 gals

Lovely Presentation


Custard buns




Smooth and soft



Check out our dim sum spread



Peichin & Pat



More Dim Sum



Watch this



Herbal Jelly



Feeling cold yet attempting the dessert dish




It was an enjoyable session catching up with Peichin and Shannon. I was feeling extremely cold after lunch. I wasn't suprised when I reached home to discover that I was running a fever. It was the start of 3 days of fever and 3 weeks of flu. Had a really bad cough.I am thankful that I have recovered.



PC with her dessert :)

No comments:

Post a Comment