StatCounter

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Buffet Town

Pat & Peichin



The largest Dining concept without boundaries

After 3 weeks of being sick, where I was down with a severe cough, I am glad to say I have finally recovered. Hence I met Peichin for lunch on 20 November 2011. We chanced upon Buffet Town at Raffles City and decided to explore lunch then. For Weekends lunch the price was $29.80++.

Pat's plate of seafood spread

Among the items on the plate, I only enjoyed the fresh prawns. The rest of the items were tough. I have tasted better crayfish and though there were lots of display at the counter, I gave that a miss after my first taste of the crayfish which I had.

Enjoyed the fresh prawns

Peichin and her first plate of food

Colourful Spread of food

Potato and leek cream soup - Thumbs Down

Peichin had this bowl of soup. It was diluted and it wasn't nice.

Pat's Plate of Japanese food


The sashimi looks nice, yet when we upon tasting, is tough, unlike the sashimi we eat at japanese restaurants.

PC's Laksa

Herbal Soup - our first Thumbs up

Satay

Pat's main course-this is good

Desserts are good

PC's desserts with ice-cream

Another Sweet tooth babe :)

It was a lovely Sunday afternoon catching up with good pal. After that both of us did some shopping. Then I went to CSC for mass and caught up with Charissa for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment