StatCounter

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Xi Men Ding

 My first visit to Xi Men Ding was with Peichin where both of us had the set meal. I was given a $20 voucher  for the next visit. Hence on 6 October 2012, a Saturday evening, I brought my mum for dinner at Xi Men Ding located at #01- 51A at Vivocity. The waitress recognised me, as  2 weeks again we wanted to try the soup but it was sold out. This time, she smiled and said they had the soup we were looking forward to taste.
 Fried Noodles with Shrimps ($11)
 Taiwanese Fried Beancurd ($7.50)
Mix the beancurd with the sauce, else it can be quite blend. We need not have to travel to Taiwan just for the beancurd. It can be found in Singapore.
 Pat's bowl of noodles
 Buddha Jump over the Wall ( $18.80 per bowl)
The highlight of the evening - the soup is simply nourishing and delicious

I am thankful to be able to spend some time with mum over the weekend for a meal. Here's to more food adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment