StatCounter

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Breakfast at Casa Luna (Batam)

 Both of Jenny and myself had a good night sleep at Mercure Hotel at Batam on 26 October 2012. That day, we had to battle the hot sun and the numerous shopping outlets which the guide brought us, was indeed tiring. Somehow I feel that the guide was more keen to earn the various commissions of the outlets he brought us. I for one, am never a shopping person. Hence perhaps which explained why I was so tired. The free day for us, we had more fun.
 Breakfast time at Mercure hotel on 27 October 2012
 Pat & Jenny
 Refreshed and all set to enjoy the day
 Egg & Porridge
 Pat's plate of egg. This is one dish I love to eat for breakfast when I travel overseas.
 2nd round for Pat - Fruit and Cereal
The food spread was pretty limited. Hence Pat did not really eat much for breakfast.


The place where we had our breakfast and lunch on 27 October 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment