StatCounter

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Madam Saigon

 I love weekends. This is the time I catch up with friends and family. On 6 oct, I met up with my good pal, Peichin whom I have not met for slightly more than 2 months. It's always a delight being in the company of good friends. Millenia Walk was the place both of us decided to explore yesterday. There was the option of Western, Thai or Vietnamese Food. We chose the Madam Saigon, serving Authentic Vietnamese Food, located at #01-26 at Millenia Walk. Food was good and it was a cosy environment.
 Prawn Summer Roll ( $8.90)
The skin is slightly thick, yet mix it with the sauce, vietnamese rolls are a must at Vietnamese restaurants.
 Mango Salad ($7.50)
Portion could be bigger and I wish more peanut servings on the juicy mango salad 
 Our Side dishes
 Hot Coffee ( $4.50) for Peichin 
 Waiting for the main course - the noodles

 Peichin and Pat - on a Saturday leisurely lunch
 Peichin giving the thumbs up for her Grilled Chicken Noodle ( $9.90)
 All set to tuck in for lunch
Sliced Beef Noodles - ($8.90)

No comments:

Post a Comment