StatCounter

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Soup Restaurant

Pat at Soup Restaurant with mum

I brought mum to Soup Restaurant at Vivo city on Sunday 9 October 2011. It was her first time to the restaurant. It's really a joy seeing that she enjoyed the food that we had ordered.

Samsui Ginger Chicken ( $15.90)


An all time favourite of mine, Samsui Ginger Chicken is a must for me whenever I visit Soup Restaurant, unless it is a Friday, where I stay away from meat. One will dip the chicken into the Samsui sauce, then place the chicken to the lettuce with cucumber, and you are all set to have a chickenlicious experience. Mum who loves chicken rice loves this dish, and it was really fun seeing her eat the chicken with lettuce :)

Delicious Samsui Ginger Chicken


Fried Noodle with Fish Slice ( $9.50)

My favourite dish of noodle and the fish slices were fresh. Mum certaintly enjoyed this dish.


Beggar Bowl Tofu ( $7.50)


Indeed this looks like beggar bowl. The tofu were soft and the sauce was tasty. I had an enjoyable Sunday lunch with mum. Indeed I hope to take her to more new places to experience the food in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment