StatCounter

Monday, October 24, 2011

Austria - Schonbrunn Palace

Schonbrunn Palace is a former imperial 1,400-room Rocco summer residence in Vienna, Austria. One of the most important cultural monuments in the country, since the 1960s it has been one of the major tourist attractions in Vienna. The palace and gardens illustrate the tastes, interests, and aspirations of successive Habsburg monarchs.


I must say I love Europe. The beauty of the different countries, the culture and the food, indeed I am thankful for my travel experiences. I visited Eastern Europe in 2008 and the places hold fond memories for me.




On arrival, our first stop was to visit Schonbrunn Palace. Our tour of the state apartments unveils part of the 1400 different rooms such as the Million, Chinese and the Music Room where young Mozart conducted his first public performance.


Ailing and Pat for Eastern Europe Trip 2008




Pat and her flowers :)


Lovely architecture



Taking a break



Gazing into each other's eyes


Such a relaxing sight



Picture postcard

No comments:

Post a Comment