StatCounter

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sizzler @ Toa Payoh

Dinner Time for Pat @ Sizzler
It was a long saturday for me on 8 Oct 2011. I had Daff class in the morning at 10am - 3pm. After that I headed down to Expo for Club Rainbow Children's Carnival. It was really lovely seeing the kids having fun. Lastly I headed to Sizzler at Toa Payoh to catch up with Damien and Eileen for Dinner. A packed yet fulfilling Saturday for me.

Salad buffet

Feeling hungry I ordered the main course which was inclusive of the salad buffet. Both Damien and Eileen had the buffet.



Clam Chowder soup


I must say Sizzler still has the best clam chowder soup among the places I have eaten in Singapore. Delicious.


Toasted Bread


Pat's plate of salad


Dory Fish with Rice


This is my main course. Dory Fish was average. The outer layer was nicely grilled and the fish was tender. However, the rice was a disappointment. It was hard and some parts of the rice was uncooked.


Pat's set of dishes for 1st round



Pat's plate of fruits




The fruits were really sweet. No wonder Damien had 3 rounds of fruits.



Eileen's Italian Dish from the buffet counter



Damien shared the plate of chips with us - nice presentation


Yoghurt for Pat - the sweet tooth babe :) Perfect finish to dinner


It was an enjoyable dinner catching up with Damien and Eileen. The salad bar buffet is not bad if you are into soup, vegetables and fruits. The price is around $20plus. Service there was average.

Pat & Eileen


Damien & Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment