StatCounter

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Flight to NZ

 I never imagined that I will visit NZ. However by the stroke of chance, I had the opportunity to travel to the South Island of NZ. It was 9 day trip from 1-9 Sept 2012. Angie is my travel kaki for this trip. We were at the Dynasty fair in July. It so happened there was this promotion for the 1st 10 customers for this trip. We had $1000 discount, $500 off per person, a good deal. However it was really cold, the temperature ranged from 0-10 degree. This has to be the coldest country I have travelled so far. Very cold harsh winds blowing at your face. Lots of coaching too. Beautiful coaching. Stay tuned as I share with you the NZ experience.
 At the lounge before our flight - pre-meal
 On SQ 297. Departed at 7.45pm on 1 September 2012
 Dinner Time - Rice with Fish, Apple Juice, Baileys Irish Cream ( only on SQ flight)
 Dessert - Ice Cream
 Breakfast time
The journey was around 10 hours.
Welcome from the penguins to NZ  
Arrival at Christchurch airport - 9.25am. (NZ Time)
Waiting for our coach driver - 2 September 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment