StatCounter

Friday, November 9, 2012

Earle Swensen

Weekends are precious to me. I make a point to spend time with my mum by taking her out for a meal over the weekends. With the busy work schedule that I have on weekdays, I look forward for a break over the weekends. It is when I spend time exploring food with mum and spending time with her. Hence last weekend, we were at Earle Swensen' for dinner on 3 November. 
Check out our dinner dishes and salad spread.
 A mixture of fruits and vegetables from the salad bar
 The greens
 Cottage Pie for mum ($18.90)
 Chocolate Milk Shake Float
 Surf & Turf ($27.90)
A Combination of steak, crayfish and king prawn. Portion just nice and thumbs up for this dish
More fruits

Stay tuned to this weekend for my dining session with mum 

No comments:

Post a Comment