StatCounter

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Seoul Yummy

Eunice & Pat having Korean Dinner


It was my final session of DAff class on 15 October 2011. After class, heading for novena, texted Eunice to see whether she was free for dinner. Received her reply that she could make it after my novena session.

Located at Square 2 at Novena #03-68
We chanced upon this place and I must say I enjoyed my 2nd Korean food experience.


Authum Settings - lovely settings


Menu


Ginseng Chicken Soup ($13.99) brown rice

We selected the place partly because of the Ginseng Chicken Soup and the half price promotion. Well, the soup was very diluted. Bit disappointing. The best ginseng chicken soup that I have tasted so far is nus engineering canteen.





Can't beat the NUS Engineering Korean Ginseng Chicken. That is the best so far that I have tasted.


Pat loves brown rice. Korean Side Dishes. Not bad.


Chilling out on a Saturday Night


Check out the Korean Spread of Food


Pat and her food - at least this round of Korean food appeals to my taste


Good choice and selection of food Eunice :)




Fried Saba Fish ( $10.80)



Tender Beef ( $14.80)


Highlight of the evening : 1-1 Desserts - Green Tea Ice Cream and Green Tea Shake ( $6.80)


Green Tea cum ice kachang


Green Tea Shake


Eunice and her desserts :)


My favourite - Green Tea :)



Sweet Tooth Pat


The satisfied look :)


A delightful Korean dinner and a lovely saturday evening spent with Eunice. Here's to more food adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment