StatCounter

Monday, October 24, 2011

Crystal Jade Dining In

This was my first time dining at Crystal Jade Dining In. I must say I love the Tim Sum there. Situated at Vivocity #01-112, Leonard and I caught up for Tim Sum lunch on 23rd October 2011. The last time we met was where the Turkey kakis had Tim Sum lunch at Yan Palace. He showed me his China pictures. Great shots, some were picture postcard shots. We both agreed our Turkey pictures were still the best among the travel shots.


The settings on the table




Menu




Century Egg with Meat Congee ( $7.00)




The congee was ordinary. For this dish, I love the one that is served at Taka. My all time favourite whenever I dine there.



Deep Fried Prawn Roll and Mango ($4.50)




Coated with a layer of Sesame, this dish is really delicious when the mango just melts in the mouth with the prawn roll.




Baked Mini Egg Tart ($3.30)




My favourite dish. The skin is moist and the egg tarts were simply delicious. I could have ordered 2nd round of this dish. One of the better egg tarts that I have tasted for Tim Sum. Thumbs up :)



Shrimp Dumpling ($4.80)


Siew Mai ($4.40)





Had an enjoyable tim sum lunch. I will definitely be back for more visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment