StatCounter

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A day with Tim

My good pal Anqi


I met up with Anqi on 6 October 2011. It was a delight catching up with good friends and seeing her older son Timothy. Managed to pass her belated birthday gift to her.


Green Tea - Pat's favourite
Here we are at Starbucks at Vivocity, in a cosy corner.


Tim with his lolipop - his 2nd round of food


The boyish young boy has grown. Looks a bit Japanese, very fun to be with. Looks all set for Primary one next year.



Pat and Tim
Here I am with Tim, who is showing off his new toy that he is wearing. I have seen Tim grown as a baby to where he is today. It's great he can talk and laugh with us. No longer the shy one.



Anqi and her son Timothy

Beautiful Anqi with her beloved son - such great bonding.



My good pal Anqi - Tim took the photo for us



Staying focus on playing his games on his mum's handphone


Finding more games for Tim


Tim at Page one with his books


Mum can I get this set of books?


It was an enjoyable afternoon spending time with both Anqi and Timothy. Thanks. Stay in touch. Catch up with the family one day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment