StatCounter

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Casa Bom Vento Express

Family Dinner

Usually for the month of January which is also my birthday month, I will be away on holiday for my birthday. This year grounded in Singapore. Father-in-law was so sweet to celebrate my birthday with the family. I never had my birthday celebrated with my in-laws as I am outstation yearly. (I never knew this was the 2nd last time we would be having a meal with dad). 

Here we are at Casa Bom Vento Express located at Xin Tekka which serves Peranakan and Eurasian Food. The food was really delicious. 
Casa Bom Vento is run by both Chef Lionel and his wife Lyn
First yusheng of the year

Bakwan Meatball soup
Meat and big prawns
Ayam Buah Keluak
Stingray with vegetables




 Casa Bom Vento Express has shifted to 11 Mosque Street

No comments:

Post a Comment