StatCounter

Thursday, September 19, 2019

CTIS Graduation

 On 2 March 2019, I finally graduated with the Certificate of Theology after 2 years of study. It was a rigorous course. I am thankful for the friends I met on the course. I couldn't have completed the course without the graces of God, family support and prayers from friends. Thank you.
Finally the moment of achievement - one of the many milestones in my life
 With Archbishop William God
 With my mum and Anthony - thank you for your love and support through this course

 Janice thank you for all your help - from Daff days
 With Arthur Goh - do we see Vatican II in a different light - my final module to this course
 Chinese Group
How do you plan to serve after you complete your course - for me I am thankful to still be in the writing ministry 

No comments:

Post a Comment