StatCounter

Friday, February 7, 2014

Cafebiz @ Traders Hotel

Mum's plate of prawns and Sashimi

Many say I dine out a lot. Mostly on weekends, spending time with family and friends. Usually on week days, it's just meals at home, especially a long day's work. Having a meal is a good time to catch up and bond with people. Every year from Xmas, I will bring my mum out for a meal. On 18 dec 2013, I brought her to Cafebiz@ Traders Hotel, tapping on the 1-1 card promotions for buffet lunch on the weekday. We were at Cafebiz earlier in the year to celebrate my birthday. As my saying goes, go to the restaurant one time, the 2nd time you visit again, the standard of the food is unable to match the first visit.
 Pat's love for Jap food ( yet avoiding seafood)

 A spread of local and western delight

 Fruits 
 Pat and her desserts




 Xmas Time at Traders Hotel



No comments:

Post a Comment