StatCounter

Friday, July 27, 2012

Sakae Sushi

 On 21 July 2012, I met up with Thiru at Bugis for shopping and dinner. I finally managed to buy a pair of blue shoes, to match my blue dresses. Colours adds to the visual effect for mix and match for outfits. It was a delight catching up with my good pal and we chatted at Sakae Sushi till around 9 plus at night.
 Our drinks - Summer Breeze Soda ($3.99) and Tropical Sunrise ($3.99)
 Mixed Vegetables and Fried Tofu
 Veggie Sushi ($4.29)
 Thiru's plate of Teriyaki Chicken Ramen ($12.99)
Beef Sukiyaki ($15.99)
My recent trend of Japanese food seems to lean towards the Sukiyaki. Perhaps, I love the soup and the ingredients. Food is a great way of catching up with friends. Thanks Thiru for the years of friendship since MMC days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment