StatCounter

Monday, July 2, 2012

BK Lunch and Supermarket Shopping

Here we are heading to Burger King for lunch after our Zugspitze adventure. This place is just 10 min walk away from our hotel.
 Pat's lunch - Chicken wrap, salad and Sprite
 The gal all set to try Germany's BK
Love the salad
Chocolates galore 
The following pictures are from Jeff's camera (Thanks)
Hearing that there was a supermarket nearby, we decided to venture there. Apparently the supermarket was opposite the train station. We were delighted to spot the supermarket. Check out the series of chocolates. Pity I didn't get a chance to buy that many bars of chocolates this round as I did not have much space in my luggage due to my windbreaker. Instead I was stocking on water. Down with a bad cough and sore throat, I was really in need of water. Yes, I was happily carrying my 2 bottles of water.


Here we are with our shopping loot which we quickly walked back to our hotel rooms to deposit. Stay tuned to the next 2 adventures of the day. What a memorable day we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment