StatCounter

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Scooby-Doo Ride @ Movie World

I must say this has to be the highlight for me at movie world. One of the thrilling rides in the dark. I am amazed that I had the courage to take the ride. Spooky indeed. Was supposed to take the ride with Gina, however she backed out when we were in the queue. Luckily I met one of our tour participant, hence we took the ride together.

It was a 4 seater - 2 seats in front, 2 seats behind. We shared the seats with 2 Australian girls. They were very high and were already screaming their heads off before the adventure began. In darkness and with the spooky music, we knew we were up for the thrills. A roller coaster ride in the dark. There was a part of the ride where it brought up us to the tip of the roller coaster and then we experienced the backward slide. There were also moments we went zig-zag for at least 5 times. Thrilling and I certainly enjoyed the fun in darkness.
Completed the ride and went in search for Gina. Lunch Time
We always say to each other if one is taking a thrilling ride at theme parks, it is advisable not eat anything before the ride. Hence I was all set for a late lunch after my thrilling ride. Desserts for lunch. The Xmas effect at Movie World in December 2011.
Gina's Lunch
Pat's lunch
Steak Pie & Chocolate Milk Shake -this was definitely a better lunch than the one I had at Dreamworld.
After lunch, both of us walked around Movie World to explore. This place is really small, compared to the theme parks in Japan and US.

No comments:

Post a Comment