StatCounter

Saturday, October 8, 2022

Empress Weekend Dim Sum Brunch

On the eve of mum's birthday, I treated her to weekend dim sum brunch at Empress. We chose the 2nd seating. I love the food at Empress. In fact, this year, I celebrated my birthday with my friends in January. 
Complimentary Sticky Date and Logan Pudding for mum
Family time - so precious for us
 Dried Scallop and Shredded Duck Porridge
Cucumber and Seaweed Salad
Preserved Egg and Pork Porridge
Crispy Shrimp Rolls and Prawn Croutons with seaweed and pork floss
Steamed Molton Egg Custard Buns
Steamed Mushrooms and Corn Dumplings
Siew Mai

Hau Gau

Hot and Sour Soup
King Prawn Dumpling in Supreme Broth 
This has to be one of my favourite soup

Carrot Cake
Triple Roast Platter
Beef
Crispy King Prawns with Salted Egg Yolk

Never Too Matcha
Dessets
Bubur Char-Char

Sesame Mochi Balls


 

No comments:

Post a Comment