StatCounter

Friday, July 27, 2012

Malaysian Food Street

Chilled Drinks to quench our thirst

 I have discovered a faster way to step into Resort World. That is none other than take a leisure stroll along the Sentosa Boardwalk, and with the tap of easylink card of $1, we are in Resort World. That was exactly what Angie and I did on 22 July after our shopping at Vivocity. This was my 2nd time visiting Malaysian Food Street. We managed to find seats on a Sunday evening.
 Penang Hokkein Mee - delicious, yet be prepared for the long wait - 20 min

 The delighted Angie with her food
 I had the plate of Char Koay Teow - $5 with eggs. It was around 10 minute wait, where we each had a queue number
 My 2nd time eating, and it tastes as good as the first - thumbs up
 Penang Ah Long Lor Bak ( $8)

I had this dish the other time I was here. Yet somehow I find the portion has shrunk or the ingredients are different. As we always hear, try the dish the first time, it tastes the best.
 Pat & her plates of local feast
 Chendol - the highlight of dinner
I missed trying the Chendol the first time.Hence, reserving space for dessert,  thankfully we shared this dish. It's simply awesome, with the gula melak and the toppings
For a taste authentic hawker fare, check out Malaysian Food Street at Resort World. 

No comments:

Post a Comment