StatCounter

Monday, September 5, 2011

Osteria Mozza

One of the most recognized and respected chefs in America today, Mario Batali brings the much-anticipated Osteria Mozza to Marina Bay Sands.


It was my first time dining at Marina Bay Sands. We were there to watch Swan Lake on Ice 0n 3 September 2011. With only less than an hour for dinner, we headed for Osteria Mozza. The food was done with style, high end dining indeed.




All set for Italian food

Decked in black - looking forward to the performance on ice



The start of the hols for Peichin



Grilled Octopus with potatoes, celery & lemon ($25)



Something unique - Tender and salty was the grilled octopus yet it is a perfect combination with the celery and potatoes. The lemon gives a refreshing taste to this dish.
Peichin & Pat having dinner
Spaghetti Gricia ($25)
Ravioli ($24)

I had the Ravioli di Brasato with tomato, basil & ricotta al forno. Simply delicious. I wished the servings is bigger.
Peichin enjoying her Spaghetti Gricia
Pat and her Italian food - still thinking of Italy
The babe in blue



We enjoyed the swan lake performance on ice. In fact I recalled watching the ballet version with Peichin a few years ago. This time watching the performance on ice made me appreciate the music at a deeper level. I love the ballets by Tchaikovsky. For me this was the first time watching an ice-skating performance. It was amazing and beautiful. The music, the settings and the performance was magicial.


Pat at Marina Bay Sands - Awed by the performance


Pat & Peichin


I am thankful for good friends for sharing my interests in music, arts and food.


Thanks Peichin, it was a lovely evening with my good pal:)

No comments:

Post a Comment