StatCounter

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kimchi Making in Korea

The Korean Babe
I never expected to visit Korea, yet by a twist of fate, I visited Jeju and Seoul in August 2009 with Cuifen (Jo) my pal from Secondary school days. For someone who has never eaten Korean food, it was certainly an experience for me. That year was indeed a SEA Trip as I also visited Cambodia year end with Sern Yin.

The original state of Kimchi

Our first stop upon arrival, we were whisked off to Ginseng Monopoly Showroom where we had first hand experience in a kimchi-making session.

The various ingredients for Kimchi


Our instructor for the day speaking in Chinese


Pat with her kimchi

Pat & Jo with our Kimchi




We were then given the opportunity to put on the Korean outfit. That was fun. i recalled my friend remarked that I look more korean than Japanese when I wore the 2 outfits on separate travel photos. Whenever I travel to Europe, I am always mistaken to be a Japanese.


Korean babe :)


Pat & Jo - nice combination of colours


All set for meal time


Check out for more Korean adventures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment