StatCounter

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Yongduam Rock (Jeju)



Being able to travel after three years has truly been amazing. My first trip was to Korea during the March holidays. My last trip to Jeju was in 2009. The weather was cold, but thankfully able to withstand the cold with the layers and jacket. Besides Yongduam Rock and the palace which I have seen before the rest of itinerary was new to me. 

Pat & Gina

Here we are at Jeju after a flight to Seoul and then a domestic flight to Jeju. It is lovely to see Yongduam Rock again for me. 

Yongduam rock is a large rock formation shaped like a dragon's head. A volcanic rock that was created from an eruption about two million hyears ago with 10m high and 30m long.




After dinner and checking in to our hotel, I was so exhausted due to the lack on sleep on the plane, I was asleep the moment my head hit the pillow. Stay tuned to more Jeju adventures.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment