StatCounter

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Bacha Coffee

Sat Lunch at Bacha Coffee at Ion

i have always wondered why is there a long queue at Bacha coffee located at ion. Well, I actually queued for 30min in early July when dining for 2 was permitted. It dawned on me that the queue was attributed to diners taking a long time to eat and chat and the place is not that big too. Hence despite glaring at some of the diners who were just chatting after their meals and enjoying their cup of coffee, I could only patiently wait. 

Picture taken from bacha website
Menu - we had the set lunch of a french toast sandwich, coffee and a dessert
Internal Settings 
Not a coffee person - this is one of the rare times I am having coffee - thick and black 

French Toast Salmon Sandwich




 It was an enjoyable Saturday lunch. If I have to queue for 30 minutes the next round, I think I will give that a miss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment