StatCounter

Sunday, May 12, 2013

DB Bistro @ Marina Bay Sands

 A taste of French food was where we headed for at Marina Bay Sands on 25th April. I was having a trade fair that day whereby we were present to cover interviews with our members. Thereafter, I was super delighted to be able to meet my good pal Laura for dinner. It was a late dinner around 7.30pm. We visited DB Bistro B1-48.
Service was good and so was the food. Of course, not forgetting the bill was also on the high-side. Yet really enjoyed the food.
 Appetizer - salad and salmon
 Laura -my good pal

 Laura & Pat
 Duck Confit ($36)
 Tagliolini with seafood ($24)
 All set to tug in. I tried a few Duck Confit dishes. The duck was tender yet I still prefer this dish at Ember.
 Chocolate Fondant ($12) - Rich in chocolate - Thumbs up. Must try
 Apple Mille  ($12)
Lovely presentation. Apple crumble baked to perfection. with Mint ice-cream
 Pat and her desserts - a lovely evening with great company
Always good to catch up with good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment