StatCounter

Friday, March 15, 2013

TCC Vivo City

 Weekends are precious to me. It's the time I unwind and take a break from work. It's also the time I spend with my friends and family. On 10 March 2013, I brought my mum out for lunch. We were supposed to head for chinese food, however Crystal Jade had a long queue. We were told by the waitress that we had to wait for 45 min.  We changed location.
Live demonstration of how coffee is brewed

 To my surprise, I spotted TCC at Vivo City located at #02-149. So Sunday lunch with mum was settled at the venue. Cosy Place with lovely setting.
 The settings of tea and coffee at TCC
 Tea time
 Wafu Beef Spaghetti ($20.50)
 Salmon with wine sauce ( $24.80)
 Sunday Lunch Time
Dark Devotion ( Super Delicious and Sinful) - How we can not resist
 
Stay tuned to more food adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment