StatCounter

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thanks for the memories

Living live to the fullest, that is something that I have been doing. Wine and dine is something I do with my friends. Those who know me know that I love exploring different kinds of food, and meeting friends is one way I stay in touch with them. Hence this blog is dedicated to the friends who have been with me - Peichin (thnks for willing to try new places), my church friends, my ex-colleagues, Rafflesians, Josephians, MMC classmates, dance kakis, nlp kakis and all who cross my path. Thank you for being part of the makan journey and also the memories. Here's to more years of friendship, fun and fellowship.



                                         With Peichin


                                          Tim Sum with Anastasia and Germaine


                                         Xmas gathering with dance kakis @ Marriott


                                          With Josephians Prefect Exco


                                          
                                         My Alpha kakis

                                           With Thiru, MMC classmate


                                          with Eunice, RGS ex-colleague

                                                    with Ivy, sim/church friend


                                          My Raffles classmates

Pat
21 oct

No comments:

Post a Comment