StatCounter

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Trick Eye Museum (Jeju)

I always have fun at Trick Eye Museum. This has to be one of the highlights of trip in Jeju. I have visited the trick eye museums in Phuket, BKK, Bali and Singapore. Just that for this trick eye museum, too short a time to really enjoy, just snap and go. In fact, Gina and I were the last of the group, apparently the rest of the tour mates don't really pose for this. 
People watching in the rain
Donkey what did you just say
Carrying this babe all the way from Greece
Enjoying the boat ride with the animals
Let's have some fun
Puss in the boots
Money Money Money ( Am singing an Abba tune)
Do you see the double image
Feels like a princess being pampered
Horses, please slow down
Oh no when did I become food for this big panda bear
Memories are made of this - picture frame
Help I am going to be washed over
That's my fortune cookie
Getting wet
We had an enjoyable time at Trick eye museum. Thank you for the memories. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment