StatCounter

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Le Faubourgh

It was the month of October where both of us managed to take a day off to rest, although we were both hounded by messages by our clients. This was also one of the rare moments of a week day lunch for both of us. Here we are at Le Faubourgh located at Mess Hall in Sentosa. I download a special promo for the lunch set which was half the price. 
Crepes for lunch. I always love crepes, hence personally this was a satisfying lunch as I had not had crepes for ages.
I chose the crepe with smoked salmon, smoked salmon, spinach and cheese
Anthony had the crepe with ham, mushroom, onions and cheese
Coconut, dark chocolate and coconut ice-cream waffles for Anthony
For desserts, I had the crepe with apple tatin, salted caramel and cream fraiche 
Le Faubourg is certainly a lovely French restaurant with good food and a place to chill away.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment