StatCounter

Saturday, February 2, 2019

A*Muse

 People - that's what truly matters. If you know me well enough, I am thankful for the friends that cross my path - for your friendship, presence, laughter, the sharings and the prayers. Ex-colleagues we may be, however I am thankful that we are still in touch.

On 6 January, I received a birthday invite for Baby Jed's 1st year birthday party. Lunch was at A*muse Bistro located at Dorsett Hotel. It was great spread - ranging from local delights like satay/ laksa, to western - turkey to desserts. 

Most important, to catch up with ex-colleagues to celebrate with Rachel and family baby Jed birthday. Happy Happy Birthday Baby Jed. 
 Rachel and her boy Jed
 Salad Spread

 Crispy fish skin and appetizers 

 Satay and the meat section
 Fruits
 Check out the desserts
Too pretty to eat - strawberries and marshmallows

No comments:

Post a Comment