StatCounter

Monday, June 24, 2013

Flight to Paris - 8 June 2013

Lunch at TCC

Usually whenever I travel, it will always be busy weeks leading up to my flight. This year it is no exception. Until the Friday night, only after I knocked off from work could I feel that I was going on a holiday. I was busy with newsletter, annual report and an upcoming media event for work. However I am indeed thankful for the break, especially to my dream county, one of my top choice of travel holidays. Yes, I was heading for France for the next 2 weeks for holidays. Did the final packing of my luaggage on Friday. 

On 8 June 2013, I attended Novena in the morning praying for smooth trip. Did the 9 times Novena for the past weeks, praying for family, work and trip. Then it was to the optician to tighten my spectacles before lunch time at TCC.
 A cool drink with mushroom spaghetti 
 Evening Mass at St Theresa Church at 6pm
 After a home cooked meal, it was time to head to the airport. T3 R10 was where the Dynasty group met for our flight to Paris at 9.30am. We were informed to meet our local guide Henry at Paris De Gaulle. Gina and I checked in and we headed to the lounge for light snacks.
 The playful Pat all set for her trip
 Sweet tooth
 Heading to Gate B7 to check in. M&M just too cute to be missed. I am thankful to be seated at centre aisle seat. Here's to 12 hour flight to Paris. 
 Meal Time on Economy Class

 Supper with chicken and a glass of bailey's. 
 Morning breakfast
Yes, we finally arrived in Paris at 720am. This is a gal who barely slept on the plane. Thankfully still have the energy and smile to last to the day. We were met by our guide Henry, who took really good care of us. So the group of 22 passengers were all set for the Grand Tour of France. Stay tuned for more travel adventures of France.

No comments:

Post a Comment