StatCounter

Monday, December 24, 2012

Crystal Jade Dining In

On 18th December, I brought my mum out for dinner. We were supposed to head to King Louis for the ribs. Unfortunately that evening they had a function, hence that place was out for us. Instead we headed to Crystal Jade Dining In at Vivocity for dinner.
 Tea
 Beancurd with mushrooms ( $8) - Delicious (Thumbs up - must try)

Now we know those who love to eat and know how to choose the dishes. Mum was amazed by my selection of dishes. She enjoyed them, one should have seen her smile and laughter. I truly am thankful for family time and spending time with people who matter to me.
 Noodle with Shrimp Roe ( $16)
 Beef with Mushroom ( $12) - Delicious yet we wish the portion can be more


Mango Sago & Pomelo ( Love this dessert)
The girl and her sweet tooth. Yes, she loves her food.

Stay tuned to more food adventures of 2012 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment